Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

Smoking.

SQ

smoking

are you smiling

Sure am.

SQ

of course

are you tired

Kinda, got to go to bed soon. 🙁

Did you know I was once a mod here on KMC?

no

did you know I was once a blonde?

Nope.

Did you know I once bleached my hair blonde?

nope, that's what I did

do you like your siblings?

My sister is okay, my half-sister is a mega-beeyotch, and my foster brother is a dick most of the time.

SQ

yes

do you get bored easily

Kinda sorta.

I'm going to bed soon, coming with me?

of course!!!

tired now?

Yep, and going to bed.

Are you?

nah

will u dream

I always dream 😛

Are you hungry?

nah

wat do u dream about

random things😂

sq

so many different things

If you had an army of 5 yr olds what would you get them to do?

Kick people

Sq

throw them jump off a tall building 😱

sq