Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

Watching a movie.

What do you think you'll be doing in 24 hours?

Possibly watching porn

same q

Eating something.

Favorite outfit?

Baggy jeans, comfy undies, grey pink floyd shirt and sneakers srug

Same question

Uhm... I'd have to go with boxers.

What do you read on the shitter?

Whatever is closest

Same question

whatever I can find

same q

If I'm in the middle of a book, that. Otherwise, magazines or the backs of bottles of shampoo.

How was your day?

tiring

same q

Long and stressful

Same question

Tiring as well.

Other than KMC, where do you spend most of your internet time?

shufuni and redtube haermm

same q

MySpace and 4chan

SQ

Myspace and MSN messenger

same q

nowhere particular

how many hours are you online a day

too many

same q

Waaay too many.

More than 8 in a day?

same

are you tired

Not at the moment.

SQ

yes

what time did you get up today