Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

noon, then 7 pm

same q

8 a.m.

do anything this weekend?

working

same q

cut fire wood, fix the dozer

are you in a good mood?

Nothing of importance.

SQ

I think so?

Have you ever noticed something in somebody's teeth, but never said anything to 'em outta shame?

Originally posted by Nivvy
I think so?

Have you ever noticed something in somebody's teeth, but never said anything to 'em outta shame?

No.

When was the last time you showered?

I'm showering right now awehuh

When did you last have a drink and not use a coaster to rest you beverage on? awehuhs

don't drink

who was the last person u kissed

I kissed my nephew on his head just a minute ago.

What color is your computer mouse?

It's a laptop.

SQ

Black and silver.

Last DVD you watched?

I haven't watched a DVD in a long time... I think it was Happy Gilmore.

Your mood?

Groggy.

SQ

content

would you do Thandie Newton?

Don't kow who that is.

SQ

YES

same q

*googles her*

Nah.

Would you suck a fart out of Scarlet Johanssen's ass?

NOPE

Would you make out with both Scartlet Johanssen and Uma Thurman at th same time

hell yeah

do u like to drink