ROG RogerRamjet Playground Superstar not anymore...it has become more pathetic than pro-wrestling..are you a hundred percent monogamous?
PU Phucked Up Senior Member Yup, except with my hand.Do you like your height or would you like it to be different by a couple inches?
SEL Selphie you teasing like you do long hairIf you could get a tattoo(or get another one), what would it be?
PU Phucked Up Senior Member My next tattoo is going to be an ambigram of Life and Death within a dried dirt surface.SQ
SEL Selphie you teasing like you do Bowling For ColumbineAre you a fan of comic books? If yes, what do you like to read?
PU Phucked Up Senior Member Yes: X-Men, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Ultimates, Avengers, etc.Do you have any paper money in your front left pocket right now?
PU Phucked Up Senior Member I did, which is why I'm being all Dark Jedi like!One year ago today I was in LA at the Star Wars Celebration IV convention...were you?