Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

Wii of course

same q

Motherf*ckin' Wii!

Dr. Pepper or Coke?

dr.pepper

same q

Coke.

Do you like beef jerky?

not really

same q

Meh.

SQ

It's a good treat on the rare occasion.

Favorite chocolate bar?

reese cup

same q

Hershey's with almonds.

When's the last time you were scared for your life?

Hmmm... I can't remember just now.

SQ

A few months ago when I was driving (in a pissed off mood because I just lost my job over some bullshit) in the rain and my truck lost control and did a 180.

Where are you right now?

home

same q

Home.

SQ

Living room of home.

Do you have a nickname?

I did when I was a kid

same q

Don't really have one at the moment. Used to be called Bug by my parents though.

What was your nickname when you were younger? 😛

wilma

have any pets

Jamboreno 😛

Still get called that ✅

Edit- Yes 5.

SQ?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
wilma

have any pets

Yeah, my Labrador Retriever. 🙂

SQ

Not right now.

SQ