Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

2 birds 1 turtle

same q

Yes, I have several cats.

Same question.

No pets currently.

What'd you last want to eat, but didn't get to eat it?

Fried Chicken..

I will get it eventually you mark my words!! shakefist

SQ

Taco Bell

SQ

del taco

taco bell or del taco or wendys

Del Taco

same q

Del Taco any day of the week.

SQ

wendys, never had del taco

fav flavor of milkshake

Vanilla

same q

chocolate

same q

Chocolate

Favorite ice cream?

the ben and jerrys with the peanut butter cups in it

same q

choc choc chip

sq

I once had this Nutella flavoured ice cream that was amazing

What's your first name?

Liam

sq

Claire

What did you last drink?

Coke

What was the last thing you saw on TV?

Desperate Housewives

What time is it where you are?

10:28am

SQ