Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

Halloween!

What did you last dress up as for Halloween?

last year

same q

What I dressed up as, was a Death Eater from Harry Potter. 😛

SQ

oops sorry

I dressed up as a hippy

do you get bored easily

Depends on what I'm doing.

SQ

sometimes

do you get silly often

Absolutely

Are you silly right now?

a bit

ever been in a fight

Not in many years.

SQ

yes

ever been arrested

Yes

SQ

No.

SQ

yes

ever been in a car accident

A couple, nothing bad.

Ever flip a car?

no

same q

no

Are you Single or Taken?

Not yet *knock on wood*

Ever break your neck?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Not yet *knock on wood*

Ever break your neck?

😐

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
no

Are you Single or Taken?

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
😐

Didn't see it. Sowwy.

Single

What is QWERTY?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Didn't see it. Sowwy.

Single

What is QWERTY?

top first lot of letters on the keyboard...

Do you want anyone dead?