Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

no

same q

No

Would you kill somebody if you knew you could get away with it?

probably not

same q

Probably not.

Where you a planned baby or unexpected?

unexpected

same q

An oops baby

Why does gefallen_engel ask the same question as the previous poster?

I'm fairly certain I was unexpected.

Are you the oldest?

cant think of another question

what time is it where you are

10:51 p.m

which came first the chicken or the egg

12:52am

Are you the oldest?

yes

which came first the chicken or the egg

The chicken, eggs can't orgasm. awesome

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To bang the chicken on the otherside

What's your poison?

Crown Royal

Would you rather be rich and have no friends or be poor but have a lot of them?

be poor im good at it anyway 😖hifty:

Originally posted by deadspeak25
Crown Royal

Would you rather be rich and have no friends or be poor but have a lot of them?

poor and a lot of them, it's how life is right now and it's alright.

SQ

I always said rich but now I'll say poor

How are you today?

wonderful...i will share my good news later

sq

I'm fine 🙂

How often do you shower?

take two baths a day

hot dog or burrito