Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

same

sq

Just weed. srug

Ever do anal?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Just weed. srug

Ever do anal?

Wait...you mean take ? or like...give? or...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

same question 😖hifty:

Yes, all the time.

sq

Never given, never taken...eww.

Ever tell someone you loved them but knew you didn't mean it when you said it?

I do that almost every day.

sq

Yep, but midly.

SQ.

I had done so in the past, I won't do it again.

Whatcha doin'?

Watching TV and listening to music.

SQ.

Eating sunflower seeds, listening to the TV in the background.

Do you like vienna sausages?

depends

do u hate any of ur exes

One.

SQ

one

whats your favourite film?

The Rules of Attraction

what's the worst film you've ever seen?

return to house on haunted hill

same q

"Shark Boy & Lava Girl" or something like that. It sucks so much it's almost unbelievable.

SQ

Garbage Pail Kids the Movie

Older South Park or Newer South Park

older

same q

older

are u smiling

Yep

SQ