Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

No plans for one, but never say never.

Do any of your tattoos feel tingly when you scratch them?

dont think so

same q

nah no tattoos

biggest fear

The one on my right leg does.

Should I get an eyebrow piercing?

I dont know

do you want your eyebrow pierced?

Yeah...but don't know what potential jobs would do about it.

How big is your imagination?

big I guess

same q

Endless.

Going to bed shortly?

yes

same q

Yeah

Ever been to Disneyland?

nope

gonna fap today?

no

same q

Later today. haermm

SQ

YES

why did you just lie to me? haermm

Because Basement Cat told me to.

Do you believe in a god?

I am not totally sure on the matter, although I am open to the belief in one.

Same question.

Nope.

SQ.

i thought Raz was god

last song you listened to?

Bob Marley - Get Up, Stand Up

Same Q.

communication breakdown

favourite song?