Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

Not currently.

Do you clean your ears with Q-Tips?

I clean them with cotton buds

When did you last shower?

1:30 this morning.

SQ

last night
would u ever take home a bum????

No

Last thing you drank?

I'm about to go get Grape juice, so that.

Last time you were on a plane?

last year.

sq

2 years ago but I will be on one tomorrow

How many of your grandparents are alive?

Grandma Cook, Grandpa Cook, Grandma Bowles...Grandpa Hall died when my dad was only 16, Grandpa Bowles (my dad's step-dad) died when I was 12.

SQ

3, my mum's dad died before I was born

are you bored?

yeah

sq

Somewhat, jsut relaxing before work.

Do you prefur sunny days or rainy?

Sunny

sq

Sunny 🙂

Who did you last talk to face to face?

My daddy

Are you liberal, conservative or don't care?

Don't care!

sq

liberal, but hey what can i say, I'm a hippy 😛

What did u dream about last?

That I really needed my laptop and I didn't have it

sq

Can't remember🙁

sq

Answered

What are you doing tonight?