Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages
Originally posted by Leafpelt
NO
Originally posted by Leafpelt
ARE U PHUCKED UP

You're supposed to answer and ask in the same post...quit spamming the thread.

Originally posted by Impediment
A man after my own heart. 🙂 They have Budweiser in Scotland?

Same question.

Jack Daniels

Coke or Pepsi?

coke

do u go to church

Nope.

Do you?

Not since I was 12.

sq

When I'm at home, I have to.

Same question

Answered

What would you classify your religion as?

catholic...i also studied the teachings of martin luther

do u believe in faith

I believe in faith, but I don't believe in a higher being or organized religion.

SQ

i do

kurt cobain or billy joe armstrong

cobain

Do you like classical music?

no
would you have some one crap in your mouth to be reunited with your lover???

hell no

what color are your eyes

brown
wat is ur favorite song

Sonne-Rammstein

what is your fav band

lynerd skynerd

are you a virgin?

no

what is your fav t.v. show

the huntly way
are you a drug dealer

no 😂

are you?

no
do you hunt