Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

Thats the only way to eat properly

same q

It depends on what I'm eating.

When was the last time you tripped on something?

doing crack down the alley on a saturday night out wid the lads like innit

would you drink your own piss if you were in the desert with nothing else to drink?

I would anyway uhuh

same question

No.

Your initials are?

GDB

SQ

MJD

sq

MLP

Your zodiac sign is?

SJ

SQ

zodiac sign = virgo

same q

Originally posted by Selphie
zodiac sign = virgo

same q

Pisces FTW!

SQ

ares

your happiest memory

last summer holidays, when there was no school.

what is the point of your life?

to sex it as much as possible shock

sq

To have as much sex and be as successful as possible.

What do you want to be in life?

erm... a beginning and an end everything else is just a bonus

sq

Rapper, comic book artist, possibly an actor. I just want to get to a point in life where I'm known and truly respected.

The Simpsons or Family Guy...which is the better show?

family guy

same q

Family Guy

Vanilla or Chocolate?