Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Scythe4,466 pages

Yes.

Do you pee in the shower?

sometimes

same q

No.

Do you like to take showers?

Hell yeah, I love being clean.

How often do you take a bath/shower?

At least twice a day.

When was the last time you went to the zoo?

Twice a day? Once a day for me.

Anywho, it's been about six years since I've been to a zoo, haven't really wanted to go.

Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
Twice a day? Once a day for me.

Anywho, it's been about six years since I've been to a zoo, haven't really wanted to go.

Same question.

I'm not sure.

Favorite cereal?

banana nut crunch

same q

raisin bran

same q

Frosted flakes.

Favorite pop-tart?

Blueberry.

Same question.

Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
Frosted flakes.

Favorite pop-tart?

blueberry

same q

Honeycombs

Favorite type of coffee?

I don't drink it.

Same question.

Medium dark, with lots of sugar.

What was the last type of fast food you had?

Pizza Hut

why is Billie so cool?

Because she's nice, great personality, sexy as hell, loves body art, etc. etc. I could go on all day.

Why is Jacope a failhard?

you know why! 😆

was it hot today?

Too hot.

SQ

too hot as well

favorite animal