Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

some of it

same q

Hate it.

If you could eat one item of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

chicken

same q

Bacon

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

I didnt

are you silly a lot?

Pretty much always.

Are you always so full of sweetness?

Yes, I'm real playful.

If you could be reincarnated into any fictional being, who would you come back as?

Living Tribunal

Marvel or DC

Currently, DC.

SQ

Marvel

Comedy or Drama?

Comedy.

Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees?

Mike

SQ

jason

same q

Jason

Child's Play or Freddy, which scared you most as a child?

Freddy, I used to be scared to go to sleep but now I think he's a pussy. I'm not scared of Chucky but it'd be worse to run into him.

Favorite greek God?

Hades

SQ

Zeus, he's a pretty vicious bastard.

Movie you want to see the most this summer.

The Dark Knight

SQ

The Incredible Hulk

Do you work out?

6 days a week

same q