Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by FoxMeister4,466 pages

Not crispy

sq

Answered

Are you happy with your body?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Answered

Are you happy with your body?

I have no choice BUT to be. It's the only one I have.

SQ

Yeah, relatively happy 🙂

Are you listening to music?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Yeah, relatively happy 🙂

Are you listening to music?

Well, I'm humming 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts' in my head. That count?

Can you do the moonwalk?

Not very well!

How tall are you?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Not very well!

How tall are you?

6ft4. I used to think it was 6ft5, but the doctor recently told me otherwise. 🙄

SQ?

Small...about 5ft 4 I think

Favourite colour?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Small...about 5ft 4 I think

Favourite colour?

Black (not really a colour?) then orange.

Favourite smell?

Ultraviolet aftershave by Pacco Rabane (sp?)

Sq

Fresh gasoline awehuhs

sq

Answered

How are you feeling right now?

Mostly with my hands.

SQ

😛

Happy, hungry, confused

What emotions are you feeling?

Originally posted by chillybanana
😛

Happy, hungry, confused

What emotions are you feeling?

Right now? Happiness.

Why are you confused?

I won't broadcast it on here

What time is it where you are?

Originally posted by chillybanana
I won't broadcast it on here

What time is it where you are?

Oohkay, fair enough.

11:42 am.

Right or left handed?

Right handed

Favourite hair colour on the opposite sex?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Right handed

Favourite hair colour on the opposite sex?

I'm partial to darker hair, honestly.

Favourite body part on the opposite sex?

Shoulders and back muscles. And arms.

Sq