Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

One of my coworkers.

When was the last time you went to a museum?

3 weeks ago

same q

I was 16.

When's the last time you stepped foot in a school?

Today. haermm

SQ.

20 plus years ago

same q

December, my nephew had a school play.

What was for breakfast?

3 Egg McMuffins

same q

Nothing.

Where do you work?

National hotel chain

same q

Wolf Park 😄

Milk or Orange Juice

milk..mmm

do you have any hobbies?

yes 😐

Fav. song

I have loads one of which is "My Favourite Game" by The Cardigans

SQ

too many

what was the last song you listened to?

I kissed a girl by Katy Perry

same q

Secret October--Duran Duran

SQ

wild thing by the troggs

are you listening to music now?

No.

Have you ever seen one of your relatives naked?

no

sq

Yes

Did you dream last night?