Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ~Wålshy~4,466 pages

yeah, but cant remember it

sq

Yes, and I CAN remember it 😱

How old is your mum?

old ermm

what did you dream about? flirt

I dreamt my mum had loads and loads of wonderful clothes I could borrow whenever I wanted.

What colour are your eyes?

brown
sq

Greeny grey

What size are your feet?

i dont have feet

sq

6

Last person you texted?

my friend, sq

My boyfriend

What can you hear right now?

tv and guitar

sq

TV

Got any plans for today?

going over bens

sq

Finish my book, watch a film

What are you doing tomorrow?

hopefuly getting paid and going to bristol zoo

sq

Spending the whole day with my boyfriend 😄

Got a crush on anyone?

Just got over one. Same q

I have more than a crush... it's LOVE man

Who did you last talk to in person?

a collegue

what was the last ridiculosly mind-numbing task you did?

Went to work

SQ