Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

It's very sunny.

How many siblings do you have, if any?

8

Do u like football

Most definitely

same q

Hell yeah.

Football or basketball?

Football

same q

Basketball.

Xbox 360 or PS3?

Both

same q

I'm gonna say both but I do like the 360 a bit more. Still, both are cool.

Do you think Robin is gay?

😂

yeah

sq

no
Love
Love is eternal, love never dies
Love wont lie it lives after you die
Love strikes when you least expect it
Love if true starts a first site
Love is love, love never dies
I know love, love never lies
It lives forever I live with love forever
I know love so do you
Just look at your love then you know it’s true
Love
By D. G. Wallace
do you like my poem

It's cool.

Best rap artist alive?

ice cube
SQ

I'm leaning towards Lil Wayne.

Best rap artist period (alive or dead)?

2pac
SQ

Tupac

Last person you shouted at?

You guys are smart for saying 2Pac. 2Pac FTW!

My nephew.

SQ

My sister

What do you need to do right now?

Play my new game, "The Incredible Hulk". 😂

Favorite fast food restaurant?

Subway

SQ

Burger King FTW!

Favorite actor?