Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ~Wålshy~4,466 pages

dunno

sq

Last Wednesday

Last time you were naked?

this morning! i left the blind open 😱

what is the most outrageous colour you have died your hair?

I did have magenta streaks once

sq

iv never dyed my hair

sq

answered

last time you were naked?

had lots of different colours, but I must say, the one I got the most attention for, was the cyber purple. which I will be doing again shortly. 😄

I already said!!! 😂

favourite comfort food?

Chocolate

sq

chocolate i guess

what car do you have?

Peugeot 206

What colour are your pants?

white

sq

White with green, navy and red stars

What time did you wake up?

7:30 am

sq

11:15 am

What's on your mind right now?

sick, sick things...and you

sq

What to wear tomorrow

Plans for tonight?

not anymore

sq

Watch a movie, possibly finish a book and go for a walk

Last person you spoke to on MSN?

aimee
sq