Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Piggle Humsy4,466 pages

Work.. and not work..

Where's your head at?

between my shoulders

same q

I'm not sure right now, confused about many things. ermm

SQ

Worried about bills, and is hoping to go out this weekend to the new Italian restaurant in town.

What kids programs are you forced to watch yet you hate while with your younguns?

I don't have younguns..

What's your biggest mistake so far?

cheating on my wife
how old are you

28

Same q.

35
SQ

25.

What can always make you smile?

Learning a musical composition or candy of course

Same question

my babies

same q

my wife and kids
SQ

My nephew.

What's the last word you said?

out loud : go to bed!

same q

I'm cummin haermm

SQ.

out loud i said night hunny
SQ

Go to bed.

Who has your tongue?

me

same q

Wrong!

Me.

Who last made you smile?

Myself.

Newest video game you bought?