Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Sweet Escape4,466 pages

Depends how bad you want to get... Bad enough for a buzz? Bad enough for some laughs with friends? Or bad enough to forget everything that's hurt you?

Should I keep putting up with his shit, just because of a strong friendship we use to have?

depends on who it is

did you brush your teeth yet?

Twice today.

Did you leave your house?

Just a couple hours ago.

Did you know I'm 24?

Nah

Plans for the weekend

Party.

Plans for your life?

Get some stuff done around the house.

SQ

Be happy.

Where's your "place"

My place? stalker much? laughcry I'm kidding. its up this mountain ( i can just hear a brokeback mountain joke)

do you drink?

I've only drank once, it was my prom night. Then some funky stuff went down with one of my really good friends. We both woke up and regretted it. It was extremely awkward, because my whole group of friends planned to go into the city together the next day. He wouldn't even look at me. We didn't talk for like two weeks, but now everything's cool.

Do you smoke?

Yes.

Skateboard?

Yes.

Surfboard?

Yes.

perv?

Not anymore.

Regret?

(I don't buy that. mmm )

yes.

Musicals? -_-

I'm not a perv anymore 😛

I just saw Rent about two weeks ago 😛

Watch it yet?

Whatever. mhm

No. Should I? !mmm

I'm not mhm

Yeah, it can help

You are going to marry in the near future? How many children you wish to have in our life?

support @ [Spam.]
support @ [Spam.]

ack, there's no question for me to answer!