Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

answered

how are you today?

board
do you have a job if not what job would you like

I have a job

Do you like your job?

kinda but being a cop and having a prep wrestle you down the stair and break your arm is not a good part
SQ

No, I don't like it

What do you wish you were doing right now?

doing it
SQ

Recovering

How old are you?

35
SQ

18

What are you doing tomorrow?

i dont know
how many kids do yo have or how many do you want

I'd like 2 or 3

SQ

i have 3 (well five because my two cussin live with me)
what is your B-day

8 October

SQ

4/16/1973

what is your JOB

sales assistant (part time)

do you use a mobile phone?

No. lol

Do you have an Ipod? if so what color?

yes one silver one black
SQ

Yes

If you could be with anyone right now, who would it be?

I'd rather not say....

what color are your eyes?