Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

Jada Fire

Gianna Michaels or Nicole Sheridan

Nicole.

Stephen King or Richard Matheson?

King

ESPN or CNN

ESPN

BET or MTV

MTV

Country or Alternative

Country

'80s rock or '70s music

'80s

Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler

Jagger

Leno or Letterman

Dave

Conan O'Brien or Jimmy Kimmel

Conan

Porn on DVD or porn on internet?

Internet. It's free.

Favorite porn movie?

DVD

New Wave Hookers

Would u make a porn movie

Absolutely

SQ

soy-tenly

Same q

Maybe, but I wouldn't want my sex life to be out there. I guess it depends on who I'd have to make the movie with.

Would you join the military/army?

No

Last time you masturbated?

this mornin
what is your daily schedule

I don't really have one as I have finished university for the summer

SQ

well this summer
it is
wake up at 7
take a shower and brush teeth by 7:30
get dressed by 8:00
wake up my wife at 8:30
eat breakfast by 8:45
wake up my two cussins at 9:15
go to work at 9;45 sit down at my desk (i have desk duty because i broke my arm)
leave work at 8:00
come home and eat dinner then my day i all jummbled up

SQ