Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ~Wålshy~4,466 pages

im half-watching guess who right now

what year was it when you were 10?

1999

SQ

2001

how are you?

Content, not wanting to go to work, tired

SQ

im okay

have you been camping?

yes only once, absolutely hated it and had a rather embarrassing experience

sq

yeah

whats your most embarresing secret? or thing that has happened to you?

they had like cubicle showers there and I HAD locked the door. So there I was starkers in a freezing shower (cuz there was not hot water and no bloody shower curtain either) and some mad old woman rips open the door which had been locked and saw me in all my freezing glory and all she wanted was her matt that she had left in there! I didnt know where to put my face!

And to make matters worse that evening I found out we were camping on the same pitch and she made me a hot drink to apologise how ever she had made it with full fat milk (lactose intollerant!!!!) and spent the whole night being sick.

so yeah, I'm in no hurry to go camping again 😂

wow that sucks, that lady sounds like perv. ermm

how old were you?

15/16 maybe a little younger she didnt know I was in there but common!!! the door was locked!!! big give away, 😂

gutting

how did she open it if it was locked? mmm

she just wrenched the damn thing open, duff lock maybe I dunno I was too busy trying to keep my modesty 😂

that must of been awkward, what did you? run and get your clothes? or did she actually get her mat?

nope she actually got her matt and all I could do was stand there and watch in bewilderment

wow shock

wish i was there mmm

do you sleep naked?

not that that is any of your business....😛

its the objective of teh thread to ask you a personal question awehuhs

do you sleep naked?

sometimes

sq

During the summer

same q