Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

at times

same q

Lately I've slept in the nude everyday for a few weeks.

When did you have your last alcoholic beverage?

Two weeks ago.

Same question.

May 24

Same question

Seconds ago.

When was the last time you thought "God, Axel is a sexy mother ****er"

A couple hours ago.

What video game system, if any, do you own?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
May 24

Party animal.

Originally posted by Toku King
Party animal.

You bet your arse I am

Originally posted by Phucked Up
A couple hours ago.

What video game system, if any, do you own?

N64 & xBox

Same question

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
N64 & xBox

Same question

Gamecube and Gameboy. I hardly use either, though.

Last physical fight you got in?

Probably with my brother at least a year ago, nothing too serious either.

SQ

cant remember mmm

have you watched rush hour 3?

Nope

Have you?

yeah

what did you have for breakfast?

I didn't have breakfast

SQ

coco pops msn-tongue

have you had lunch?

Yes

Have you?

kinda

what did you have

Spaghetti on toast and an egg roll

SQ

hula hoops ermm

any plans for later?

No

SQ