Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Feel lightheaded

What's your most annoying habit?

raping

sq

Chewing the end of pens

Last thing you saw on TV?

wimbledon

sq

Grange Hill

Toast or cereal?

Cereal.

Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat?

Oatmeal

SQ

dont eat either

when was the last time some hit you?

Can't remember

sq

yesterday, but only play hitting, i'd kick his ass.

Whats your sign??

Libra

sq

Capricorn

Can you play any musical instrument?

no, i can sing

I'm a libra TOO🙂

I can play every instrument ever made....

...badly

sq

yep I'm pretty much just like you, all I can do is bang on a drum set and hope that some kind of music comes out of it.

Ever broke any bones?

collar bone right side

ever ate sardines?

Yes

sq

no... now mabey if I throw it on one of my grills they might taste better....

ever got in trouble with the law?

No

SQ

No

Do u like Hamburgers