Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

deviantart.com

sq

www.bebo.com

What are you doing tomorrow?

work maybe

sq

No plans

What's the weather like where you are?

sunnny and good

sq

Pretty sunny

Do you plan to do anything active today?

not active but i might be going to the beach

sq

Probably get some fresh air after being bed bound all weekend

Is there lots of food in your fridge?

no

sq

Yes

What supermarket do you dislike?

none

sq

Hyvee, or whatever the more expensive one is

Last song you sang along to?

Macarena by Lose Del Rio

SQ

let it die by foo fighters

last thing you cooked yourself

Pasta

SQ

soup

Same q

answered

last time you felt bad/guilty?

friday night, my bf wanted to go back to a friends house after a glow-stick fight in the park but I wasnt feeling to good and wanted to go home, so we went home.

SQ

Yesterday when I found out my friend who was meant to have the day off work had to cover for me as I was sick

How are you right now?

hungry and dreading tomo!! got another blood test in teh morning and I have to fast for this one, which means nothing but water afte 9pm tonight 🙁

sq