Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by A Dose Of Vraya4,466 pages

the dishes but

meh...

sq

exercise my ass off, which I'm not looking forward too 😬

last thing you drew a picture of?

My sister

sq

a penis ermm

do you feel bad for something you did today?

Nope

SQ

im going to ermm

would you chop your finger or your toe, if you had to? which would you choose?

Toe

SQ

If I had to then Id choose a toe.

Last thing you received in the mail was?

A letter of some sort, I think from a travel agent.

SQ

My phone bill.

How old will you be in 13 years?

31

SQ

47

Your initials are?

CNG

SQ

MJD

do you have any hobbies?

Not really

Sq

probably

any plans for this week?

Work and bbq at the weekend, maybe take my boyfriend for dinner if he expresses any enthusiasm

SQ

might go to beach

what did you do yesterday?

Went shopping and out for lunch with my boyfriend and went to ASDA in the evening.

SQ

work, then turned down my friends and did nothing. peaches

have you got any missed calls?