Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

Yes

Fave food to snack on

Anything that we have.

SQ

Pork butts and taters.

No question?

Alrighty. Was his name Robert Paulson?

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Last thing you ate?

Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese.

Last time you felt like punching someone?

About a week ago.....

Last TV show you watched?

Family Guy.

Last time you beat off a dog?

Never you sick weirdo.

No question.

Last time you flipped someone off?

Not recently.

Halle Berry or Megan Fox?

Halle Berry.

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Last time you flipped someone off?

I don't do that.

Did you ever eat something or touch something poisonous?

No.

Halle Berry or Megan Fox?

Megan Fox

Jessica Alba or Megan Fox?

Definatly Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie?

jolie

Angelina Jolie.

What's the funniest movie you've seen?

Angelina Jolie aint that hot...she certainly aint hotter than Jessica Alba.

Anyway, not sure, I've seen a lot of funny movies. I guess two of my favorites are "Clerks II" & "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

Jessica Biel or Carmen Electra?

Jessica Biel

Who's cooler: Bruce Lee or Christopher Walken?

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
Angelina Jolie aint that hot...she certainly aint hotter than Jessica Alba.

Jolie blows Alba out of the water.