Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Gold Digger by Kanye West

Your initials?

SM

SQ

CNG

Last time you washed your hair?

This morning

Last time you showered?

This morning

Last shop you went to?

chemists to by some more bloody hair dye!!!!! grrrrr

SQ

Asda

What colour is your bra?

Light orange and I have cyan blue lace shorts on to 😂
talk about bad coordination!

sq

😂 I never match

Black

Are you hungry?

VERY

last tv sitcom you watched

Scrubs I think

SQ

as bad as it sounds, Friends, cuz there was absolute crap on all teh other channels, meaning the other crap was worse than the friends crap 😄

fave piece of jewellery at the moment?

Armani watch

sq

My jelly opal earrings

How are you?

I'm good at the moment.

Did you ever shoplift before?

No

SQ

yes, my dad father day gift was a key chain also a tie but i paid for the tie not the keychain 😈

I also used to steal all the time at my old job the home depot. stlen candy and soda tastes better.

SQ

Answered

What did you last drink?

chocolate milk :yummy:

SQ

Tea

Last person you were annoyed at?