Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Randi4,466 pages

i had a raw steak not too long ago ooops

what is your hair color?

Dark brown

SQ

black

color are ur eyes

Greeny grey

SQ

brown

how tall are u

about 5 ft 4

sq

6'5"

If u could call a few KMCers right now, who would it be

You or ScarletSpeed

sq

Of course U and my Team

Do u like candles

some candles

what's your fetish??

I don't really have a fetish

SQ

Schoolgirl outfit, pigtales etc,

sq

ScarletSpeed

😛

Your dream job?

😮

actor

sq

Actress or model

Your actual job?

clothing store,

when I finish uni I will be a Psychologist though,

(oh btw, I might be going to Stirling Uni next year)

sq

😱 that is sooooo exciting!!! Psychology I guess? 😛
Sales assistant

Favourite pizza topping?

Doing Psychology and Philosophy

Alpacinos😄

sq

work in a law office

olives and sausage

sq

Plain old cheese and tomato 😄

Last time you went to the dentist?