Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by A Dose Of Vraya4,466 pages

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
I forget, but what does MILF stand for?

And Rhiana's cool. She doesn't have the best looking face.

What do you think of Tyra Banks?


Mother I'd like to f*ck

you're right she doesn't; along with not having the best looking anything else

Tyra banks is schmexxy

crayons or markers?

Mothers I'd Like to

She's hot

I don't like her talk show, but she still looks good

Have u watched the Steve Wilkos show

No

SQ

Who is Steve Wilko?

Ever change a diaper?

What the **** is the Steve Wilkos show?

crayons or markers

Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
What the **** is the Steve Wilkos show?

crayons or markers

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Who is Steve Wilko?

Ever change a diaper?

Markers and yes
SQ (both)

markers and yes

clowns or mimes
1. which is better
2. which is creepier.

Ever change a diaper? No. Markers or Crayons? Markers

Your favorite type of fruit?

Melon
Clowns and they're creepier

SQ (both)

green apple clowns better mimes creepier

wtf or ftw?

Answered ^

ftw

carson or leno

Not sure who/what you mean

SQ

johnny carson was a legendary talk show host

carson

do u like tacos

They are OK

SQ

LOVE tacos.

SQ

They're OK

Are you wearing socks?

yes

do u like mcdonalds

guy222 you actually liked the Ghost Rider movie ?