Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

Not much

Have u been to a strip club

erm no, but I've seen plenty on tv 😂

sq

Yeah, a couple.

SQ

No.

Did you ever wish you was a member of the opposite gender before?

Yes.

SQ

no

can u dance

some

Are u in college

no

sq

nope

how have you been?

Bored out of my skull.

SQ

exhausted

what is on t.v. now?

Lethal Weapon 4

What's the last song you listened to?

Reise, Reise

same q

I have no clue. haermm

How many months until your birthday?

4

same q

*counts on my toes*

7 or 8, I can't count in my head.

Ever think about dying your hair an odd color?

dying it orange soon

same q

I had it blue back in early February.

Would you ever get an odd piercing like a Monroe? (Cheek piercing)

I thought about getting piercings along my spine, so yes.

same q

Nah, the most extreme I'll get it eyebrow and tongue (maybe).

Where do you wish you were right now?