Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Piggle Humsy4,466 pages

1 or 2. But I want to adopt.

Do you think you are generally a good person?

Yes, I try to be.

Would you rather be reincarnated or go to a Heaven where it's forever a paradise.

Go to heaven, of course.

Same question.

Heaven, for sure. I'd get to be with my family & friends.

Your dream occupation?

professional football player biscuits

sq

highly successful entrepreneur (so I can sit on my a$$ all day and watch the money roll in)

sq

answered

what were you doing at 10:55am yesterday? crackers

Your mother crackers

What were you not doing on the 15th December 1998 biscuits

i was not singing to nickelbacks 'rockstar'

sq

I was on the train going into town

what was the last film you saw?

saw 4

sq

im watching flubber right now

last time you had sex?

10:55am yesterday biscuits

sq

... cry

sq

10 mins ago ermm

last time you saw a boob shock

Right now shock

sq

1957

last time you said 'ewwwww'?

2girls1cup, 2girls1finger shocklaugh

sq

Tired Hiker's scab thread

sq

I don't know.

Do you like fireworks?