Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Yes

SQ

no

Do you like to go to parties

Yes
Sq

yes

do u like olives on ur pizza

always

Last dvd you bought

Teeth. Shit was hilarious.

SQ

I dunno. It's been awhile since I bought one. Probably Black Sheep (not the Chris Farley one).

SQ

Excalibur

Last time u got a lap dance

never

same q

Never

When's the last time you took a nap?

yesterday

same q

Long ago.

Last time you cried. Really hard?

a couple months ago

same q

Dec 21st, 2007. When I was in jail.

Same q.

Really hard? I guess a couple months ago when my ears burst.

How do you feel?

very good

sq

bored

same q

Unsure

SQ

confident

who are ur friends online right now

You already asked that a while back.

How many kids do you want?