Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by A Dose Of Vraya4,466 pages

Keep it. I could use some free gas 😑

sq

bootleg that shit and charge other countries the same price they charge us

pistol or hunting rifle

pistol

ak47 or ar-15?

ar-15 for the scope

sq

both guns work fine for me lol.

the atom bomb or gw bush?

gw bush, I can hear him scream evilgrin

sq

bush

halle berry or megan good?

megan good, have you seen halle berry without her makeup? yucky

sq

Halle Berry

How are you doing?

im so high i can eat a star.

SQ?

Very good thanks

What are you doing tomorrow?

srry late post
hangin' with my hippie aunt, I thought i already answered this 😕

sq

train for my match.

Originally posted by chillybanana
Very good thanks

What are you doing tomorrow?

Driving lesson and maybe meet friends

What is your 1st name?

Tom

sq

Tazz and thats all you need to know

this one is for ladies only

the Q. is 1 on 1 sex or 3some?

1 on 1

SQ

Guy

SQ

Claire

Who is in the room with you?