Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by A Dose Of Vraya4,466 pages

(shot down...) I dunno, I mean, I hardly know you 😕

Sq

no comment do to respecting the situation.

any tattoos?

No

How old are you

23

sq

18

Do you hate any family members?

naw i get along just fine with them

sq

I dislike my stepmum

Are you tall?

yes

do u smoke

No

sq

Originally posted by chillybanana
I dislike my stepmum

Are you tall?

6 ft

guy222

yes i smoke cigarettes and weed

Yeah, I'm tall and I don't smoke.

Do you like your first name?

Yeah, its made of awesome

Last crappy movie you saw?

the comebacks...that was probably one of the worst movies ever.

sq

spiderman3

meaning of your username?

its a character from FF8, that's one of my favorite videogame characters ever

same q

Love Guru

no meaning

Beyonce or Diana Ross

mix of darth vader and darth traya
starwars ftw!

sq

Originally posted by guy222
Love Guru

no meaning

Beyonce or Diana Ross


Diana Ross

sq

my first name and age

if you got a chance to bone a hot female celebrity would you do that but you have to leave your gf or wife

nah, My gf's my everything pretty much

sq

depends on the actress

if you struck oil in your yard what would you do with it?