Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Selphie4,466 pages

Hell on Wheels by Bettie Blowtorch

Last flavor of icecream you ate?

Rocky Road.

Same q.

Chocolate Fudge

SQ

Vanilla Blackcherry

Favorite punk band?

Sex Pistols

SQ

Ramones.

Fav song to have sex to?

Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye

SQ

Christian Woman by Type O Negative

Same q.

Well, its not really sex, but I masturbate a lot to Mastodon, starting obviously with Blood and Thunder, usually finishing at Iron Tusk

About how many times a week do you masturbate?

About 15 (I should start keeping track in the masturbation log thread).

Favorite sex position?

Probably about the average for a single male, (a fair bit).

To CD: Doggy, innit.

Favourite age (i.e when you were 5, 17, whatever)?

17. My senior year was awesome.

Same q.

16. Easiest year in high school and the age I first got laid.

Favorite stand up comedian?

Used to be George Carlin, but from alive comedians, I guess I'll say Gabriel Iglesias, or Lewis Black.

sq

Richard Pryor

Ever had a threesome

No, but I've gotten close a few times.

sq

Yep.

Ever cheated on a significant other?

No

Brandy Talore or Amy Reid

Amy Reid

SQ

Amy Reid

Krystal Steal or Sky Lopez