Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

Krystal

Sasha Grey or Audrey Hollander

Sasha

sq

Definitely Sasha

s
q

Sasha Grey

Nicole Sheridan or Roxy Jezel

Dunno 'em

Last thing you do better you get in bed?

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Sasha Grey

Nicole Sheridan or Roxy Jezel

NOT Nicole Sheridan, I find her to be unattractive.

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Dunno 'em

Last thing you do better you get in bed?

Are you drunk?

d ed dedede

Whoa that was pretty bad.

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Are you drunk?

Last thing you do before you get in bed?

i am drunk a littel bit

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Whoa that was pretty bad.

Last thing you do [b]before you get in bed? [/B]

Take my contacts out.

SQ

Switch my light off

What are your plans for the next 24 hours?

sleep and talk

Do you like where you live and where is that?

I like Scotland but I don't like the specific area I live in

SQ

Originally posted by chillybanana
I like Scotland but I don't like the specific area I live in

SQ

I live in Georgia and I hate this place.

Ever been attacked by a animal?

No
Are you happy today?

yes

sq

Yes

Who publishes you favourite video games?

Don't play them

SQ