Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

1 week ago

should hillary be obama's vp

Honestly, I wouldn't care.

Same question.

dont care about politics

did you have a good day today?

Yep.

Do you have any plans for Friday?

going to camp

same q

Sit on my bum infront of a screen

Cats or Dogs?

dogs

do you have any pets?

no

are u smiling right now

no, I am yawning

same q

i am

u should get some rest, sweetie

can u throw a football

not too good

same q

i can throw it 70 yds

do u think u can beat me in tic tac toe

I might be able to win a few games

do you play video games?

yes

sq

Not really.

What sports do you play?

Guild Wars is a sport

Micky Mouse or Jerry Mouse?

Jerry Mouse.

Micky Mouse or Bugs Bunny?

Neither. 🤨

How long do your showers usually last?

20 minutes

How's the weather

about 20 minutes

edit,

bad

sq