Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Lovely and sunny

Same question

nice and clear

mtv or vh-1

vh1

sq

vh-1

do u listen to adele or duffy

Duffy

Friday night lights or saturday night heights?

I don't know.

Do you have any plans for Friday?

Yep. Going to rent a vacation house in Park City and chill with family.

sq

Nothing. I'm broke.

Same q.

Gonna go see Hancock.

Could you beat up Rochard Simmons? 131

Hell yeah

Do u watch Orpah or Ellen

Neither. Not my cup of tea.

How often do you manipulate yourself to pornography? 131

I don't look at porn.

What color is your hair?

dark, dark brown.

Same q

Brown with a little gray.

Your last dream?

I dreamed that I got in a car wreck

How tall are you?

5'4"

same q

6'1

how tall do you WANNA be?

uh....i guess as tall as i am right now

what time is it where you are?

12:35am.

Same question.

9:35 p.m.

same q