Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

yeah

sq

No

Do you like having sex a lot, like seriously loads?

Yes

same q

<---xxx-aholic

TV or Internet?

HDTV

Letterbox or Full Screen?

I love sex more than I love air, but I hate air.

fullscreen

sq

Fullscreen

Last worst date you had

was a blind one, and i ditcherd her in the cinema "just going to the bathroom" - dont judge me :-(

Mud wrestling or Jello wrestling

Mud wrestling

Ladies wrestling or ladies boxing

Jell-O wrestling, you can clean up the mess easier.

Do you like watching lesbians, even if they are butch?

Defo NOT

SQ

Nah

Ever kiss a lesbian

Bi-sexual count?, they're almost lez.

Ever admit to liking Pirates more than Ninjas?

Nah, love ninjas

Ever talk in the third person

Juk3n always does that

Ever use you mutant ability infront of humans?

I would if I had one.

When was the last time you fell out of your bed?

When I was 5 years old

same q

errr I guess when I was about 4 or 5 years old

The store you usually buy all of your clothes at?

Forman Mills or Mr. Alan's.

Last time you got laid?

November.

Same Q