Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

Elvis

sq

King

Optic or Lazer?

laser

ucla or usc

dunno

sq

ucla

Do u watch ER

No, my mum does though

do you watch Smallville?

I watched the first couple of seasons

Same question

religiously

do you watch Nip/Tuck?

Followed it up until the Carver was unmasked

Same question

hell yeah, have them all on dvd😛

carver ftw

will you marry me?

Can't we just sleep together?

Same question

well am not gonna say no to that,

and yes I want to e-marry you...😂

coming out to play?

i cant..how will i KMC if i do.

Good food or Good sex?

good sex,

I can eat anything anyways 😂

sq

food seems the more realistic of those goals in recent months...

sq

Good sex, since its a rarity.

sq

teh secks

2 things you don't want to live without. (people not included)

money and tv

sq

Internet and my eye sight.

SQ

Electricity and I cant think of second specific example. lol

Biggest regret?