Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!

Started by Destiny_Desire606 pages

✅ Mhm... What are we talking about anyway?

I haven't the faintest idea

Okay

so back to Umbridge then

Shes a *****, but shes meant to be like that so you can't really blame her.

Kay. - Throws rotten apples @ Umbridge-

Originally posted by Running Mascara
I see you fixed your title.

I used to have that as my display name on myspace, but I changed it to Replaceable. And on the myspace I use most of the time (I have 2 to chat and one for uploading music) I have what I have as my title here as my display name.


I saw you in myspace.

Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
Kay. - Throws rotten apples @ Umbridge-
Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
Kay. - Throws rotten apples @ Umbridge-

Maybe she'll be killed in the last book, Umbridge I mean?

that'd be nice, but it's highly unlikely

ermm

Maybe she'll suffocate under a huge pile of manure? It could happen...

Originally posted by Xandico
Maybe she'll suffocate under a huge pile of manure? It could happen...

😱 I vote cow shit be used as the manure.......But pig'd do just fineermm

pig is much smellier

ermm

nasty stuff

✅

maybe we could just send some squirrels after her. squirells are mean

They would have to be rabid squirrels.

Umbridge is going down!!