Make New Friends Thead

Started by BadBabe1,249 pages

me to

Originally posted by steely balls
really am i

✅

cool

NO IM LEAVING

sum one help me

Originally posted by Chelsea23
✅

come on really

yes im leaving GOOD NIGHT

Originally posted by steely balls
come on really
idk lol

what? 😕

Hey where is Robbie boy? 😛

Originally posted by Chelsea23
idk lol

come on

I said idk Nate

Originally posted by Chelsea23
Hey where is Robbie boy? 😛

Right here. And OMG you actually got it right! I am a boy. 😄

Originally posted by Chelsea23
I said idk Nate

i mean really...
ice cream
come on
idk

?

Yo wats up Sean. 🙂

Originally posted by leatherface12
Right here. And OMG you actually got it right! I am a boy. 😄

LoL, yea..for once, you are, that is your new nickname from me. 😛

Nate-the ice cream was nice 😱

ICE CREAM!?

Originally posted by Chelsea23
LoL, yea..for once, you are, that is your new nickname from me. 😛

Nate-the ice cream was nice 😱


u know it

Originally posted by Chelsea23
LoL, yea..for once, you are, that is your new nickname from me. 😛

Nate-the ice cream was nice 😱

What Robbie boy? 😕

hey ice cream is considered an aphrodisiac. just a tip that i thought i'd share with all of you. 😄