Eternals/Titan vs. JLA

Started by the Darkone2 pages

Eternals/Titan vs. JLA

Eternals/Titans
Thanos
Ikaris
Sersi
Forgotten One
Over-mind
Phastos
Starfox
Makkari
Hyperion
Moondragon
Interlooper
Thena
Ajax
Zuras

vs.

JLA

no phantomstranger,no spectre,no parallax

If its EVERY single JLA member, with all their resources and technology, I can see them winning.

In first encounter maybe. But don't forget the eternals have their own technology plus the celestails technology as well. In order to defeat the eternals you must take out theur best fighters if you they don't kiss there a$$ good by. Sersi alone can take down ww, mm, firestorm, green lantern,aquaman,powergirl etc. Thanos will ***** slap superman all day everyday until he gets tired and go on to captain marvel (shazam) and kick his ass. And hyperion is in the same 100 class as for superman and thanos plus he has cosimc powers also that shot from his eyes.

I looked up a complete list of the JLA and I found that the roster is extremely formidable. Especially with Earth-One and several reserves from other planets including the New Gods. It would take planning and ingenuity.

big barda, orion,light ray will get their ass kick. Come on sersi can take them all, sersi will turn all their a$$ into pudding and knock their a$$ out. I like the new gods but they will get own expect for their new leader takion, he might be the only one that will last the longest.

One on one, yes. But Dr. Fate could summon heroes from other realities like he did last time. Or better yet have that Jakeem Thunder use the genie to wipe them out.

Crap. I forgot the Hourman. With the Whorluog he would wipe them out.

LMAO The what? The Whorelog?

It's the DC equivalent of the Infinity Gauntlet. It could do ANYTHING.

lol I was just looking at the name. Sounds powerful. But if he gets the Whorelog, it's only fair that Thanos gets the IG.

Thanos will take out dr. fate and hourman with ease. Thanos can increase his own abilities making him more powerful. Overmind will shut down the jla members brains and the rest of the eternals will be hitting up the strip clubs.

Hourman is an android. Telepathy won't work on him. His "brain" operates at 2.5 times the speed of light. With the Whu., he can just blink Thanos out of existence.

remeber thanos can't die by no means. That's way I said he will take out dr. fate and hourman out. And plus hourman III is to busy fighting amzo through the time stream. It's wishful thinking. Thanos will devise a plan and to bring jla down to their knees, and it will be a painful one.

I think the Infinity Gauntlet's Mind Gem enhances thoughtspeed. Even the Silver Surfer can think/react faster than lightspeed. I'm sure Thano's thoughtspeed is greater than 30m/s.

Or at the beginning at the battle, Hourman III thinks.....and blinks all the Eternals out of existence. Even the Presence and the Black Rider was wary of its power. Thanos does not have to die. I would place my money on the Whu. than some enchantment by Death.

"Hourman is a two-year old android from the 853rd Century whose genetic software is patterned after the Miraclo-enhanced DNA of Rex "Tick Tock" Tyler, the original Golden Age Hourman. Thus, while this Hourman is a machine, he nonetheless qualifies as a 'descendant' of Rex Tyler's. In the year 85,271 A.D., Metron of the New Gods will appoint the young android as his heir and entrust him with the worlogog, an artifact that can control and manipulate time itself. But Hourman forsook his post as Metron's apprentice and traveled back to the 20th Century to explore his human heritage alongside the Justice League. Hourman soon learned from harsh experience that his omnipotence combined with his youthful naiveté presented a great danger to humanity. He renounced the worlogog's full power, limiting himself to the occasional "Power Hour" in which he can access some of the worlogog's awesome time-manipulating abilities. Hourman now spends little time with the heroes of the Justice League, preferring to pursue a course of contemplation and self-discovery in the care of former JLA sidekick, Snapper Carr." - DCComics.com

The Worlogog sounds more like the Infinity Time Gem than the actual Infinity Gauntlet. It controls time, but not everything. Without it's power, Hourman the Android can't manipulate time, he only has the permanent effects of Hourman I's "hour of power."

Actually this isn't really true. When Luthor had the Worlogog (god this is hard to spell) he rearranged reality as he saw fit. He turned Martian Manhunter into stone. He wiped people out of existence. He turned a satellite into a Joker maze.

When the Joker got the thing, he really messed up the Earth. MM managed to persuade him to bring back millions of people from death.

It's incredibly powerful. It can do anything. The Presence is wary of it. It cannot just manipulate time. Hourman primarily used the Worlogog for it however at its full potential it could do anything. Luthor the dumbass he was just played with it.

What issues did these events occur in?

The Rock of Ages storyline. The Worlogog was also shown in the temporary DC 1 million storyline. Most recently, the Worlogog is now in the possession of Manchester Black in J.L.E.

I heard that Metron had it.

Now I understand why the wielders of the Worlogog were able to do such things. The Worlogog controls reality, as well as time. However, that does not make it equal to the Infinity Gauntlet. Whereas the Worlogog controls time and reality, The Infinity Gauntlet controls time, reality, space, power, mind, and soul. I would hardly say the two are equivalent.

Metron used to have it. Then for some reason he stuck it in the Source Wall like a wad of gum.

I recognize the fact that the Worlogog is not really the Infinity Gauntlet. It just that its power is unlimited. It gives the wielder the power of God.

How can a glove control space? Is space like stars or something? 🤪 The rest I can imagine. But space?