Eternals/Titan vs. JLA

Started by Cosmic Cube2 pages

Originally posted by Draco69
Metron used to have it. Then for some reason he stuck it in the Source Wall like a wad of gum.

I recognize the fact that the Worlogog is not really the Infinity Gauntlet. It just that its power is unlimited. It gives the wielder the power of God.

How can a glove control space? Is space like stars or something? 🤪 The rest I can imagine. But space?

You have seen the Infinity Gauntlet right? It has the Infinity Space Gem in it (the purple one.) It's user wields total control of Space. It could compress the universe back to it's size prior to the "Big Bang."

I too know that the Worlogog is not the Infinity Gauntlet, but they do not appear to be equal in power, either. I think that The Presence controls more than just time and reality. The Worlogog only controls these two aspects.

I have seen the purple gem. I just didn't understand how you could "control" space. Thanks for the clarification.