Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)

Started by Betageuze2 pages

Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)

Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)

look at that:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

this is getting sooooo closed.

You really like that sandbag of a villian don't you?

not really.... but i like that character, who has been showing the hulk, his helplessness sometimes.... that physically power is nothing at all against a superior like the Hulk Killer Humanoid....

and it was the first time, Hulk has beaten his opponent .... with Banners brain ...

and come on SWANKY-TUNA...... see his definition .. he is NOT a sandbag... he is a well definated powerhouse...... so please..... look a bit more exactly ..... 😉

Hulk-Killer sucks. If Hulk were smart, he'd get bigger, grab it's arms and legs, then rip the stupid android apart.

you have not read this comic really good my friend.... i like Hulk always very much... but we all have to realize ... that the HULK KILLER HUMANOID was TOO much for the hulk..... at least on that even day they met...... you can pound on him... with no effect... and Hulk Killer is 100ton class.... (i believe more)... so he is the most powerful individual in the whole Universe...

He's a Stretch Armstrong that went crazy and schooled Hulk. I'm glad I poked holes in all my Stretch Armstrong rip-off dolls.

you ve problems with Hulk Killer Humanoid... because he is more powerful than Hulk or Juggernaut !

I don't have any problems with him. I just find his character funny. It's like he's made of jello.

...to answer the question...yes. I am afraid of him....extremely....

me 2......i cant sleep becasue of that.... 🙁

hahaha. seriously though....I find this guys obsession with hulk killer hillarious....his obsession second only to his even funnier ego driven half literate, posts.

Did your stretch armstrong have a sweet tasty filling?
It gets everywhere...i think its corn syrup.

Mine was like little beeds. You had to pull all the air out of it with a pump or it wouldn't hold its shape.

that wasnt stretch armstrong, that was a cheap knock off.
i had it too.
you could shape him suck the air out and he'd stay that way.

Yeah, I know. I called it a Stretch Armstrong rip-off. I used to use the pump to make red circles on my legs.

Originally posted by long pig
Did your stretch armstrong have a sweet tasty filling?
It gets everywhere...i think its corn syrup.

yeah! i used to buy them so i could put it on pancakes!!!

lol why would long pig taste it?

dude it really was soo sweet and sticky, it had to be syrup.