Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)

Started by Wynndar2 pages

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, I know. I called it a Stretch Armstrong rip-off. I used to use the pump to make red circles on my legs.
wait wasnt that stretch's arch nemisis or something? he was the stretch villain...the red guy full of beads. I think they were actually soybeans or somoething in there...my brother had one...and it got water in it because he was playing with it in the bathtub...i remember it had this mildewy smell after a few weeks.

Originally posted by Wynndar
wait wasnt that stretch's arch nemisis or something? he was the stretch villain...the red guy full of beads. I think they were actually soybeans or somoething in there...my brother had one...and it got water in it because he was playing with it in the bathtub...i remember it had this mildewy smell after a few weeks.

Yeah, that's the one. Funny thing is I didn't put holes in it on purpose like all the kids apparently do. I was playing with it one day and it wasn't holding its shape so well and I found a hole about the size of a pinhead... if you stretched it open a little to see what was inside.